Sunday, August 23, 2009

the three game showdown

me and mom did another killer bunnies game. It was fun in a way. it was the first time we used the ZODIAC cards the right way.
mom won 2 out of 3 but the third game came down to one of my carrots (#2- Abu) and one of her carrots (#16- Gus). Of course Gus won. I haven't had much luck with #2 or #3.
i LOVE finger cuffs :)

lucky bunny: Still technically #3

2ND: tied 6 ways
#1, #3, #4, #6, #8, #12, and # 16.
(#16 was the first time it had ever one both games.)

on a separate note, THERE ARE KB TOURNAMENTS!!!! NATIONAL TOURNAMENTS!!! i think i might do good at them. maybe not WIN but still i think i could go pretty far.

2 comments:

  1. What have Austin and I created? I am glad that we introduced you to KB. We sure do miss you and your family. We wish that you would all come out for a visit sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun playing KB and can't wait until we have more players! But Kyle is very patience with me as I learn what all the cards mean. And yes I have read through the bunny bits for more insight into this super fun game!!!

    Kyle are you up to another game?

    ReplyDelete